Another weekend has rolled around, and everyone is making plans on what to do. There’s multiple fun things to do on the weekend, so here is a list of the top five fun things to do on a weekend, in my opinion.
Top Five Fun Things to do on a Weekend:
1. Hanging out with friends: No matter where you go, or what you do, hanging out with your friends should always be a blast. Whether it’s going to the movies, just driving and talking, or relaxing at each others house.
2. If you live in a college area, like I do, walking around downtown and around campus always seems to turn into memories that you’ll never forget. Walking downtown and seeing all these different faces always makes me wonder how they ended up here, and where they are from. Maybe that’s just me. I’m just a curious person.
3. There’s nothing wrong with staying home on the weekends. I, personally, am a fan of this. After a long week at school and work I need some downtime to relax and take a break, right? We all do. So when I stay home on weekends I love to either blast my music, make some hot chocolate and grab a good book to read, watch T.V. shows like Gossip Girl or How I Met Your Mother, or take a nice long relaxing bubble bath!
4. Star gazing. I don’t exactly know how I got so hooked on star-gazing, but one day my best friend and I decided to grab a couple of blankets, some hot chocolate, and go lay out in her driveway to star gaze for the night. It doesn’t sound to fun, right? You’d be surprised. Try finding the Big Dipper, and the Little Dipper. Make up your own constellations, and look for when the next meteor shower is coming up. Watching the meteor shower during summer of last year was probably one of the coolest experiences I’ve ever had. So grab a friend, a couple of blankets, and just go out star-gazing.
5. Go to the park. Granted, I’m a huge fan of nature and seeing the beauty around me. There’s nothing better than strolling through a park and seeing all the tree branches sway in the wind, all the squirrels scrambling up the trees, and everyone else walking the same trail as you and greeting you with a smile and a “How are you?”. It’s also a relaxing thing to do, helps you think things through and get things off your mind. If you also like to act like a little kid, like I do sometimes, then playing on the playground with a few friends will never get old. Bring out the child in you, sometimes you must have a little fun.
What do you like doing on the weekends? Any Plans this weekend?